si hitam manis ^^

Entry About Me


  • Assalammualaikum . lebih mesra dikenali sebagai eiya . budak Sakai yang suka berceloteh . thanks luangkan mase , baca anak pak ya ni punya blog . oh and im SPM 2014 victim ^^


owner


credits
9:46 PM | 0 Cloud(s)
untitle :)

Assalammualaikum guys :)
okay , this is my new blog .. but can i mix the language please ?
haha saya tak pandai sangat lah speaking2 bagai , 
okay . about the title yang kat atas tu , saje je nak ngada2 . yalah .. dah lama tak berblogging ni kan ==" ugh ! my ENGLISH !!
marah SIR HAJI SIRAJ kat aku ni -,-" sorry sir

BACK TO THE TOPIC :
its just want to share about me . a village girl who wanted to be a good muslim one day . hope so . now is Ramadhan right ? so , as a muslim everyone has their wishes right ? me neither :D i want to be a good muslimah , i want Allah love me so much! yeah , im not perfect , but i try to be a perfect muslimah . okay what ? haha

so , please ! pretty please ! sokong lah saya ya ? haha

oh ! btw , about my status , im single , but !! there's someone in my heart since im 6 years old . haha we are more than a bestfriend but !! less than couple . thats it . thanks !

#ISLAM IS PERFECT , BUT NOT ME . IF I DID A MISTAKE , BLAME ON ME , NOT MY RELIGION :) adios ~

0 Comments:


Post a Comment